Welcome to Kidz Kamp. We believe that your children deserve a fun, safe and entertaining place to spend their Summer Vacation.
The dedicated counsellors at Kidz Kamp have committed themselves to providing your children with a memorable time that they will not soon forget! We also want to make school holidays as easy as possible for hard working parents like you.
Each Kamper must be between 5 and 13 years old (please see our “Ages” information on the “About Us” page for more details).
Up Coming Sessions:
Please note: Field Trips are not yet confirmed and are subject to change.
Week 1 – July 2 to 6, 2018 – Medieval Times
Week 2 – July 9 to 13, 2018 – Canada’s Wonderland
Week 3 – July 16 to 20, 2018 – African Lion Safari♣
Week 4 – July 23 to 27, 2018 – Treetop Trekking
Week 5 – July 30 to August 3, 2018 – Horseback Riding at Fallbrook Trail Ranch♣
Week 6 – August 7 to 10, 2018‡ – Great Wolf Lodge♥ (overnight)
Week 7 – August 13 to 17, 2018 – Wild Water Works♣
Week 8 – August 20 to 24, 2018 – CNE (“The Ex”)♣
Week 9 – August 27 to 31, 2018 –
Rockwood Conservation Area (overnight camping trip)♠
‡ We are closed on Monday, August 6th, 2018
♥ Add $25 to the fees for the week of Great Wolf Lodge
♠ These field trips take place from Thursday to Friday. Children can be picked up at their usual time on Friday afternoon.
♣ Children need to arrive at camp by 8:00 a.m. for sign in & groupings before the bus leaves at 8:30 a.m. sharp!
For safety reasons, a Kidz Kamp shirt must be worn at all times on field trips and during public swim times. We recommend all Kampers have at least 2 shirts for all overnight field trips*.
– 1 week registered: 1 Kidz Kamp t-shirt will be provided at no extra cost.
– 2 to 9 weeks registered: 2 Kidz Kamp t-shirts will be provided at no extra cost.
(*Extra Kidz Kamp t-shirts are available for purchase for $8.)
Summer: Regular kampers pay just $240 per week♥ (This fee includes all field trip and swimming costs.)
(♥ NOTE: Add $25 for the week of Great Wolf Lodge )
At Kidz Kamp Inc. we have a limited number of spaces available. Almost every week we reach maximum capacity and have to turn away potential campers. As a result we have had to implement the following Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation of any week(s) of camp must be provided in writing by June 15th.
- If written cancellation is received by the Director by June 15th, a refund will be provided.
- If written cancellation is not received by the Director by June 15th, no refunds will be given.
- There is a non-refundable $40 administration fee per child per week if you wish to cancel any week(s) of camp by June 15th.
- No refunds will be given if your child(ren):
- is(are) unable to attend any/all days of the week for any reason;
- miss the field trip for any reason;
- are picked up late three (3) times and services for subsequent weeks are cancelled as a result;
- act in a violent and/or harmful manner to any of the other camp participants, the Counsellors, the Supervisor or the Director and services for subsequent weeks are cancelled as a result; or
- cannot follow instructions/directions which could immediately impact the safety of themselves or other camp participants, the Counsellors, the Supervisor or the Director and services for subsequent weeks are cancelled as a result.